The Durable sole is pliable, super grippy, and ideal to prevent slipping on floors and light duty outdoors - plus they stay on your dog's paws!
- Easy to put on - difficult to slip off!
- Wide opening split seam top - making it easy to put on the boots.
- Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
- Generous foam at the closures creates a secure grip and cushions the dog's paw when the boot is tightened.
- Durable boots are the BEST protection for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions that are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors. (Limited breathability; for extended periods of time in boots, we recommend the Ultra Paws Traction fleece dog boots).
- Tough, water resistant nylon material with the top of the toe and sole wrapped in a grippy, flexible, skid resistant and durable thermoplastic material, up to 0.8mm thick.
- The sole performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions.
- To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear.
- Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
Only Large size available - to fit paws between 7 and 8.3cm.
UltraPaws Dog Boots - Large Size